The North Market has announced several more tenants for its market in Dublin’s Bridge Park development.
The Bridge Park North Market is scheduled to open this summer on the ground floor of a parking garage at 6736 Longshore St.
A spinoff of the Downtown location, the Bridge Park version is expected to include 18 tenants, about half as many as the original market Downtown.
Joining the five tenants already announced are:
- Black Radish Creamery, a Granville-based cheesemaker that operates a cheese shop in the original North Market.
- Dos Hermanos, specializing in tacos and other items from the Mexican state of Oaxaca. This will be the second Dos Hermanos after the first location in the first North Market.
- Falafel Kitchen, a vegetarian restaurant featuring pita pockets, salads and falafel. The restaurant will be run by Katy Ailabouni, whose family runs Mazah Mediterranean Eatery in Grandview.
- Flowers & Bread, a bakery and floral shop that now has a location in Clintonville. Owners Sarah Lagrotteria and Tricia Wheeler plan to also offer workshops for floral arrangements, garden planning and wreath-making.
The tenants will join tenants announced in November: The Dublin Farmer’s Daughter, Coastal Local Seafood, Market Bar, MoMo Ghar and Dough Mama.
“This group of merchants embody what North Market stands for: local, fresh, authentic, and diverse,” said North Market’s Executive Director Rick Harrison Wolfe. “These true tastemakers will be excellent additions to the North Market Bridge Park community.”
* This article originally appeared in the Columbus Dispatch. You can read it here.