Here at the Dublin CVB we are fully aware that it's mid-November, but with our Kids Go Free/Columbus Zoo Wildlights Package available online we can't help but be excited for the holidays. So before you cut that Thanksgiving turkey, go out and explore the charming Historic District in Dublin this Thursday, Nov. 17th from 1 p.m. – 8 p.m.
The District Open House features specials from 10 different shops that are sure to help you get in the spirit and get some of that necessary shopping done. So hop on one of the Trolley Rides (available 4-7 p.m.) or stroll through the Luminary Walk, compliments of the American Cancer Society, and increase your holiday joy before the snow even falls.
1. Ha’penny Bridge Imports of Ireland: Belleek & Galway Open House (1pm- 6pm) Gifts personalize by Belleek Painter, Collette Green, from Belleek, Co. Fermanagh, Ireland. Enjoy light refreshments and Enter to Win 10 Gifts on your Ha’Penny Christmas Wish List. 17% discount on any one item priced at $50 or higher and purchase of a Belleek event piece.
2. The Sister’s Sweet Shoppe: Enjoy fruitcake tastings and try samples of the gourmet chocolates. There will be fun activities for you to view like their chocolate dipping and peanut butter harvest movie.
3. Z Bearla’s Gifts: Try some tasty treats like holiday cheese balls and champagne.
4. Blankets & Booties: Receive a 25% discount on your purchase of full-priced merchandise and enjoy refreshments and free Christmas gift wrapping.
5. Dean Insurance Group: Enjoy wine and food sampling along with a jewelry party.
6. Clover Boutique: Holiday treats and 20% off entire store and 30% off jewelry.
7. Our CupCakery: Holiday cake pop tasting and demonstrations. Enter to Win a free box of Holiday Cake Pops.
8. Boho 72 Boutique: 20% off handmade jewelry, scarves and handbags at this chic boutique.
9. What’s the Point: Delicious holiday cookies are available as you peruse a variety of needlepoint items.
10. Woodhouse Spa: Appetizers and seasonal beer tasting courtesy of Mezzo’s Italian Restaurant. The Diamond Cellar will be showcasing several of extraordinary pieces. You can also register to win tickets to the last big Ohio State football game. Purchase $100 gift card and you will receive an additional $20 gift card to pamper yourself or a friend.
For more information about the District Open House and future "Holly Days in Historic Dublin" please visit www.HistoricDublin.org
-Post by Allison