Looking for some unique ideas on how to “spend” your Valentine’s Day? Check out these 14 romantic places in Dublin to take your sweetheart that also satisfy a variety of budgets.
Less is more. From handmade gifts to handwritten notes, sometimes the littlest gestures can mean the most. These Dublin locations will create a lasting memory while not breaking the bank.
- Win some major “brownie” points by splitting an Irish coffee and Car Bomb Brownie at Dublin Village Tavern.
- Sit back, relax and see a romantic movie in a comfy reclining chair at the Dublin AMC.
- Take a mobile tour of Dublin’s Art in Public Places. You’ll see 21 large-scale pieces that are totally unique scattered throughout Dublin.
Step it up a notch. These places don’t cost a fortune, but will add romantic touch to your day.
- Start the day off with brunch at Matt the Miller's, or head there in the evening to try one of their many beers, wines or cocktails.
- Venture through hundreds or colorful orchids in the botanical gardens of the Franklin Park Conservatory.
- Dine by the fireplace at the Rusty Bucket.
- Cozy up in a snug at Brazenhead in Historic Dublin. The traditional Irish pub looks and feels like the Brazenhead in Dublin, Ireland.
Go big or go home. You’ve saved up to splurge on that special someone. So go ahead, treat yourselves to a fancy lunch or dinner at one of these five-star dining destinations.
- Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse – Add a little sizzle to your night…oh, and a steak dinner!
- Tucci’s – Steak, seafood and a world class wine list will definitely heat up the evening.
- La Scala – Enjoy Italian and American cuisine along with entertainment and dancing at Sinatra Night on Valentine’s Day.
- J. Liu – modern, fusion-style dining offering a unique holiday menu specially for Valentine’s Day!