Spring has sprung! There's no better time for a fresh start than with the warm weather approaching. Don't let the opportunity to spruce up your home, body and mind slip through your fingers... Use this list of 7 ways to feel refreshed in Dublin this spring!
1. Start off your day with an all-natural smoothie from Zest Juice Co. Their drinks are loaded with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals to help your immune system beat off the nasty spring cold and detox your body before swimsuit season.
2. Let that winter dry skin be a problem of the past! Head over to the Woodhouse Day Spa for a moisturizing massage for an hour of deep relaxation. Nothing says "happy spring" like a day of pampering.
3. Spring is the season of change, try a new hairstyle with braids, blowouts and updos at the Blowout Bar.
4. Energize your body at Dublin's newest, freshest alternative to healthy eating. Freshii offers a multitude of menu items varying from bowls, salads and wraps, soups, burritos and more. Change-up the way you eat with this "mission green" company.
5. Spring cleaning is well underway, so freshen up your home with some new wall decor, pillows, art and more from Chelsea Borough Home. This local shop has trendy home knick-knacks to spruce up any space!
6. Warmer weather calls for cute spring clothes, right? Boho 72 Boutique is the top stop to pick-up a brand new outfit fit for spring. Start with a new shirt or dress, paired with the perfect jewelry set and a fabulous pair of shoes.
7. The green open spaces, paths and hiking trails throughout Dublin are a great way to refresh your mind and exercise without the expense of a gym membership. End your day with a beautiful walk through any of the Dublin Parks to see the blooms and waterfalls.
These great local spots will help you embrace the season of change with a refreshed attitude. Don't forget to always tag your posts with #SoDublin to be featured on our website! Happy Spring!