Bunnies, Baskets and Bonnets – oh my! It’s that time of year again when we like to go out to a fancy brunch with our whole family. Here is a list of the Easter Brunches that will be available in Dublin, Ohio on Sunday, April 24 (2011)! Please call ahead for reservations as restaurants will fill quickly.
- Salvi’s Italian Bistro – The Grand Buffet at Salvi’s starts at 10 a.m. and continues until 8 p.m. The day begins with Scrambled Eggs, bacon, sausage and all your breakfast favorites and transitions to Roast Lamb, Roast Prime Rib of Beef, Baked Ham and Baked fresh Fish. Side items include fresh fruit, cheese platters, green beans, chilled shrimp, bowtie pasta and don’t forget the Pasta Salvi! Adults $24.99, Children ages 5-11 $12.99 and children 4 and under are free. www.salvisbistro.com 5000 Upper Metro Place, Dublin. 614/874-0466.
- J. Liu’s – Known for their great combination of American and Asian favorites, J. Liu’s Easter Brunch will include Prime Rib of Beef, Baked Ham and Baked Cod--in addition to Spring Rolls, Lo Mein, Fried Rice and a large assortment of other wonderful sides and specialty desserts. Their buffet begins at 10 a.m. and will end at 4 p.m. Adults $25.99, Seniors $22.99, Children ages 4 – 11 $12.99 and children 3 and under are free. www.jliurestaurant.com 50 West Bridge Street, Dublin. 614/718-1818.
- Whole Foods of Dublin is serving an organic fresh All-You-Can-Eat Easter Brunch from 10 a.m.- 1 p.m. in their store. Enjoy Herbed Leg of Lamb, Fresh Carved Ham, Made to Order Omelets, French toast and Pancakes, Pasta Salads, Fresh Fruit and Veggie Salads, Desserts made to order and much more. Adults $20, Children under 12 $10, Children under 5 are free. www.wholefoodsmarket.com 3670 W. Dublin-Granville Road, Columbus. 614/760-5556.
- Crowne Plaza Dublin Hotel – The Dublin Metro Bar & Grill (at the Crowne Plaza Dublin) is offering a great Easter brunch from 10 a.m.-2:30 p.m. that includes a chef's carving station, omelet and crepe stations, breakfast and dinner items, children's buffet, ice sculptures and live piano music. Reservations required. $24.95 adults, $18.95 seniors, kids ages 6-11, $14.95. Children under 6 free. 600 Metro Pl. N, Dublin 614/764-2200 www.crowneplaza.com/dublinoh
- Columbus Marriott Northwest will be hosting an upscale buffet from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. Roasted Leg of Lamb with Mint Jelly, Prime Rib of Beef, Roasted Turkey Breast will be a few of the hot items available along with traditional sides. Chilled Shrimp, smoked scallops, crab claws and poached salmon will also be featured, as well as breakfast items like made-to-order omelettes and waffles, bacon, sausage and fresh fruit. Fresh baked Danish, muffins and croissants will be available in addition to a bountiful array of pastries and chocolate. Adults $30.95, Seniors $23.95, Children 6-12 are $12.95 and children 5 and under are free. www.columbusmarriottnorthwest.com 5605 Blazer Parkway, Dublin. 614/791-1000.
- Digger and Finch Scottish Pub and Grille is is known for their Sunday Brunch. A bountiful display of breakfast favorites along with freshly roasted meats will be available from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Adults $14.95 and Children are $6.95. www.diggerandfinchpub.com 6720 Riverside Drive, Dublin. 614/889-8585
For other dining options in Dublin, Ohio, visit www.IrishisanAttitude.com or call the Dublin OH Convention & Visitors Bureau at 800/245-8387.
~Post by Katie