With Father’s Day quickly approaching (Sunday, June 17), time is running out to find the perfect gift or dad-friendly activity, but there is no need to panic. Several businesses throughout Dublin and Central Ohio have something special to offer dads and their families!
Fun things to do with dad:
- The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium is offering free admission to dads with the purchase of a child admission (June 17, only).
- Dads receive a free ticket to COSI Columbus’ newest 3D film, Air Racers 3D, throughout Father’s Day weekend.
- Spend the day casting a line. There are several fishing holes in the area – ML "Red" Trabue Nature Reserve, The Dublin Recreation Center, and the original Dublin fishing hole (Kiwanis Riverway Park) – just to name a few!
- Whole Foods Columbus has a great grilling section. Stop by and find all the ingredients needed for a delicious cookout!
- Schedule a tee time and play a round at the Irish inspired, links style Golf Club of Dublin.
- The Woodhouse Day Spa is offering a “Dad’s Great Escape” special. For every $100 gift card purchased, you will also receive a $25 gift card to Mezzo Ristorante and a GolfTEC 30 Minute Swing Diagnosis Session!
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams is offering a Father’s Day four-pack (online) of their sweet treats with flavors such as Yazoo Sue & Rosemary Bar Nuts, Juniper & Lemon Curd, Whiskey & Pecans, and Plum Sake Sorbet.
- Find a personalized baseball bat at Phoenix Bats. Fantastic for sporty dads!
- A number of area restaurants offer gift certificates and specials on Father’s Day (Salvi’s Bistro, Sunny Street Café, ect.).
- Post by Dawn Nolan, social media intern at the Dublin Convention & Visitors Bureau