Finding a little extra Irish attitude in Dublin, Ohio has never been easier! Now, all you have to do is look for the signs, and you’ll discover a fun and unique Irish experience!
Allow me to explain…
This year, we at the Dublin Convention & Visitors Bureau are launching the Irish Approved Business Program, a plan to promote local establishments that currently offer Irish-inspired activities or merchandise. Participating businesses will have a door decal signaling their “Irish Approved” status and be listed on IrishApproved.com.
Chosen businesses (and their features) include:
- Tehku Tea Company - Irish tea blends including "Kiss Me, I'm not Irish" and "My Irish Blend", green tea scones and Irish Colcannon potato soup. Groups: Irish tea tastings.
- The Phoenix Bat Company - â€¨Mini-bat engraved with a shamrock (available with a tour).
- Dublin Arts Council - Gift shop features a Celtic Corner with Irish-themed and uniquelyâ€¨Dublin artwork by local and regional artists.
- Sunny Street Café (Hospital Drive location) - Irish Corned Beef and Hash. Groups: Irish themed meals.
- Crown Plaza Columbus-Dublin - Irish themed meeting rooms, Irish restaurant fare (Limerick Chowder, etc.) and Irish drinks in the pub (Guinness, Irish coffee)
For a complete list, visit IrishApproved.com.
~ Post by Dawn