After a long, cold winter—it’s nice to know Easter is almost here. It brings jelly beans, egg hunts, chocolate bunnies, daffodils … and (for many of us) Easter Brunch! If you’re like me and your favorite thing to make is RESERVATIONS, then look no further than Dublin OH. Several restaurants are offering special menus just for Easter Sunday (April 4). Below are a few of our favorite picks. (Note: Most of these restaurants require reservations. Seating is limited. Call in advance. All restaurants are located in Dublin, Ohio 43017 unless otherwise noted; 614 area code.)
- Columbus Marriott Northwest (5605 Blazer Pkwy. 791-1000) 11 a.m.-2 p.m. This ambitious Easter buffet includes an assortment of soups and salads, seafood, fresh fruits/berries/vegetables, a breakfast station, carved meats, six different entrees and a dessert station. Have a picky little eater? Plated children’s meal upon request with kid-friendly picks like hot dogs and chicken tenders. ($29.95/adults; $22.95 seniors; $11.95 children, 6-12)
- Crowne Plaza Columbus/Dublin (600 Metro Pl. N. 760-7939) 10-2:30 p.m. Buffet featuring Chef’s Carving Station/Omelet & Crepe Station, breakfast items, dinner entrées and children’s buffet. Live piano music, ice and food sculptures. ($24.95/adults; $18.95 seniors, 65+; Children 6-11 $14.95; Children under 6 – FREE)
- Digger & Finch. (6720 Riverside Dr. 889-8585) 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Appetizer buffet, pick your entrée (i.e. Rack of Lamb, Beef Wellington, Salmon Strudel, Grilled Ham Steak). Dessert buffet! ($24.95/adults. $12.50/children)
- Bravo Italian Kitchen (3000 Hayden Rd. Columbus 791-1245) 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Choices include Italian inspirations (Bistecca Benedict), traditional favorites (Stuffed French Toast or Omelets) and more (Crab Cakes & Eggs). (Price range: $8-$14)
- Golf Club of Dublin. (5805 Eiterman Rd. Dublin, OH 43016 792-3825) Seatings: 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. Buffet includes breakfast items, tossed salads, leg of lamb, chicken, tilapia, pasta, roasted veggies, desserts and pastries. Reservations required. ($19/adults; $8/children under 10)
- J. Liu Restaurant (50 W. Bridge St. 718-1818) 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Easter brunch buffet with Prime rib, Ham, omelets, shrimp cocktail, Asian and Italian options and house-made desserts. ($25/adults; $21/seniors; $13/children, ages 4-11) Reservations required.
- Café Ephesus (6720 Perimeter Loop Rd. 614/798-8091) 12-9 p.m. Full menu—includes several lamb dishes.
-Post by Mary