I love pizza. Seriously. I eat it minimum of 2 times a week, and that’s why I couldn’t wait any longer to cover Mellow Mushroom for our Delicious Dublin series.
This groovy chain opened its doors in Dublin (6505 Dublin Center Drive) last March, and since then it has gained a loyal following that can’t seem to get enough of the Mushroom’s gourmet pies and hippie-esque decor.
Try one of their nine unique local items such as:
- The Marley – Pesto base, mozzarella, sausage links, jerk chicken and onions
- The Hey Dude – Ranch base, mozzarella, chicken, Applewood smoked bacon, jalepenos, cheddar and a Buffalo swirl
- The Meatball Ricotta – Red sauce, mozzarella, sliced meatballs, ricotta cheese, sliced onions and basil
Or stick with a favorite speciality pizza like:
- The Kosmic Karma – Red sauce base with feta and mozzarella cheeses, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes and Roma tomatoes with a pesto swirl
- Red Skin Potato Pie – Olive oil and garlic base with sliced roasted red potatoes, Applewood smoked bacon, carmelized onions, cheddar and mozzarella cheeses garnished with chives then drizzled with sour cream and spicy Ranch dressing
- Bayou Blue – Spicy bleu cheese base topped with all natural grilled shrimp and Andouille sausage covered in mozzarella cheese and garnished with chives
You can also get a gluten-free crust or treat yourself to one of the restaurant's salads, huge hoagies, calzones or mouthwatering “munchies” (try the pretzels with garlic butter and parmesan). For those looking for a craft brew, the Mushroom also has you covered with their Beer Club.
Have a good weekend!
~ Post by Dawn