Today, the Dublin (OH) Convention & Visitors Bureau became a little greener. We launched our new Web site (www.IrishisanAttitude.com) ... infused with lots of Irish Attitude. Not only are we excited about the site because of the cool new design, but because there are several cool new features. These include ...
- A new search function. Seek (your word) and ye shall find.
- Easier navigation. Across the top. Down the side. Everywhere you look.
- Irish inspired itinerary ideas. You've heard us talk about our Irish Attitude. Now, we're offering itinerary ideas so you can come sample some of the tastes, visit the attractions and see the (green) sites.
- Insider tips. We found the deals, specials, hidden treasures and favorite local spots--(and we're sharing the info).
- An expanded section for Event Planners. Looking for some specific tools to help you plan your next event? We can help there, too.
- A new dynamic map of Dublin. Find detailed location info on Dublin attractions, hotels, restaurants, golf courses, shopping, city and more.
- A Plan Your Visit Section offering quick access to all the tools visitors will need to plan a Dublin getaway (maps, itineraries, Visitor Guide, etc.)
AND (drumroll, please) ... perhaps the most exciting feature of the site is the NEW “Dublin Live” page. Created to resemble a bulletin board, the page contains “live” news feeds and recent updates on things that are happening in and around Dublin. These include recent Dublin blog posts and “Tweets,” video and photo uploads, as well as getaway packages and restaurant deals.
We'll be adding to the site daily ... enhancing the restaurant, shopping and attraction sections and more. So, stop back often. You never know what you'll discover!
-Post by Mary