Easter is coming up soon and it’s a great time to hop out to Brunch with the whole family! Here is a list of the Easter Brunches that will be available in Dublin, Ohio on Sunday, March 31st. Please call ahead for reservations as restaurants are filling quickly.
- Matt the Miller’s will be serving an upscale Easter Brunch from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Carving stations and enhanced Chef selections will be served in addition to their already fabulous Sunday Brunch. Be sure to enjoy the Bloody Mary Bar! Adults $24.95, Children 5-10 $7.95, children 4 and under are free with paying adult. www.MtMTavern.com 6725 Avery-Muirfield Drive. 614/799-9100.
- The Venue at Corazon is having a Family Brunch Buffet from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Enjoy an exquisite buffet of traditional Easter fare in a family-friendly setting with children’s activities. Don’t miss visiting with the special guest – the Easter Bunny! $24.95 Adults, $9.95 children 3 to 11, children under 3 are free. www.theVenueatCorazon.com 7155 Corazon Drive. 614/504-5240.
- Whole Foods of Dublin is serving a fresh All-You-Can-Eat Easter Brunch from 10 a.m.- 2 p.m. in their store. Enjoy Herbed Leg of Lamb, Fresh Carved Ham, Made to Order Omelets, French toast and Pancakes, Pasta Salads, Fresh Fruit and Veggie Salads, Desserts and much more. Adults $25, Children under 10 $12, Children under 5 are free. www.wholefoodsmarket.com 3670 W. Dublin-Granville Road, Columbus. 614/760-5556.
- Crowne Plaza Dublin Hotel – The Dublin Metro Bar & Grill (at the Crowne Plaza Dublin) is offering a dynamic Easter brunch from 10 a.m.-2:30 p.m. that includes a chef’s carving station, omelet and crepe stations, breakfast and dinner items, children’s buffet, ice sculptures and live piano music. Reservations required. $28.95 adults, $19.95 seniors, kids ages 6-11, $14.95. Children under 6 free. 600 Metro Place North. 614/764-2200 www.crowneplaza.com/dublinoh
- Columbus Marriott Northwest will be hosting an upscale buffet from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. Roasted Leg of Lamb with Mint Jelly, Prime Rib of Beef, Roasted Turkey Breast will be a few of the hot items available along with traditional sides. Chilled Shrimp, smoked scallops, crab claws and poached salmon will also be featured, as well as breakfast items like made-to-order omelettes and waffles, bacon, sausage and fresh fruit. Fresh baked Danish, muffins and croissants will be available in addition to a bountiful array of pastries and chocolate. Adults $32.95, Seniors $24.95, Children 5-12 are $14.95 and children under 5 are free. www.columbusmarriottnorthwest.com 5605 Blazer Parkway, Dublin. 614/791-1000.
- Golf Club of Dublin will have two seatings at 10:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Enjoy brunch favorites of Baked Ham, Prime Rib and breakfast items as well as fresh fruit, salads, side dishes, pastries and desserts. Adults $22.95, Children under 12 are $12.95 and children 4 and under are free. www.golfclubofdublin.com 5805 Eiterman Road. 614/792-3825.
- La Scala of Dublin is having their annual Easter Brunch Buffet from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Baked Ham, Belgian Waffles, Homemade Manicotti and other breakfast and lunch favorites will be available. Adults $19.95, children under 10 are $11.95. www.lascalaitalianbistro.com 4199 West Dublin-Granville Road. 614/889-9431.
For other dining options in Dublin, Ohio, visit www.IrishisanAttitude.com or call the Dublin Convention & Visitors Bureau at 800/245-8387.
~Post by Katie