It’s Easter………..but it sure doesn’t feel like it. Hopefully it’ll be more like spring this weekend. I’m just checking out the Easter brunch possibilities for those who don’t want to cook that special meal, and there are some great alternatives in Dublin (OH).
- The Golf Club of Dublin (5805 Eiterman Rd.) is offering seatings at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. for breakfast items, salads, sliced leg of lamb, char-broiled chicken, pan seared tilapia, pasta station and assorted desserts and pastries. Adult price is $19/per person and $8/child. Reservations are required (614/792-3825).
- Digger & Finch (6720 Riverside Dr.) will be serving 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. The menu includes an appetizer buffet, breakfast items and entrees consisting of stuffed chicken breast, grilled salmon, sirloin steak, pork tenderloin, pasta pomodoro and veggie lasagna. Not to mention an assortment of cookies and pies. Adults: $23.95 and a reduced price/menu for kids. (614/889-8585)
- J. Liu (formerly Jason’s) Restaurant & Bar (50 W. Bridge St.) in Historic Dublin has a wonderful brunch buffet featuring freshly carved prime rib and ham, made-to-order omelets and a variety of breakfast items ... plus, Asian Italian, seafood, salads and dessert items. Adults: $21.99, seniors 65+: $18.99, children (ages 4-12): $9.99 Service is 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. (614/718-1818)
- The Columbus Marriott Northwest (5605 Blazer Pkwy.) will be serving brunch 10 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Enjoy soup & salads, cold displays, breakfast station, action stations, entrees and dessert station. Adults: $28.95, seniors: $21.95, Children, ages 6-12: $14.95. (614/791-1000 ex. 4762 for reservations.)
- The Crowne Plaza Metro Grill (600 at Metro Place North) will offer made-to-order omelets and crepes, a carving station, a salad station, hot breakfast & lunch entrees and a dessert bar. Adults: $24.95, Seniors 65+: $18.95, children, ages 6-11: $14.95. Live piano, plus ice & food sculptures. (614/760-7939)
-Post by Kay