Are you ready for world-class golf during the Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide? We’ve compiled this guide so you know what to expect, what to wear and how to get the most out of the Memorial!
What to wear: Before you head to the tournament, be sure you're dressed the part.
The course is hilly, outdoors and weather can’t be predicted. Be sure to dress appropriately with these suggestions:
- Display Patron Badge
- Comfortable walking shoes (soft spikes, Sperry’s, tennis shoes)
- Casual golf attire
- Purse restrictions: 6 x 6 x 6 or smaller
Where to park: Check out parking options before you arrive to maximize your time on course.
Free public parking is available to patrons. Locations vary based on entrance preference.
- Sixth Tee Lot - Located off State Route 745/Dublin Road
- Columbus Zoo Lot (Thursday – Sunday ONLY) 4850 W Powell Rd., Powell, OH 43065 - Shuttles run: Thursday - Sunday: 6:45 am - 7:00 pm (or one hour after play)
- Ashbaugh Lot - Located off Brand Road just east of Muirfield Drive
- Disabled Parking - 6189 Memorial Dr., Dublin, OH 43017 (Muirfield Square) State-issued placard required - Shuttles run: Monday - Tuesday: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm; Wednesday - Sunday: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm (or one hour after play)
Where to go: Check out some of the places you can enjoy golf, friends, family, food and fun.
Fan Destinations- Find the perfect viewing spot in any of the destinations around the course created just for you, the fans!
- NEW: The Patio at Patron Village: Between 10th fairway and 14th green- Open to all tournament goers, The Patio at Patron Village is a happening spot to hang out, toss some corn hole and have your chance to play like the pro at the “Bunker Challenge.”
- NEW: The Hill on No. 12: Enjoy golf from one of the best spots on the course in the comfort of an Adirondack chair. Chair-side service included!
- NEW: Pub 18: Grab some food and bev while on the back nine.
- NEW: The 19th Hole: Sixth tee entrance/exit- No Tournament badge is needed to enjoy this fan destination. Watch golf in this sports bar environment while enjoying beer, wine, food trucks and live entertainment Wednesday-Saturday.
- Championship Pavilion: One word, SHADE! This covered venue offers a pro-shop, tvs, seating, food and full beverage service.
- Memorial Park: No. 1 fairway- Learn about the greats of the game and enjoy 3 full bars at Memorial Park.
Where to eat: A day on the course can make you hungry.
Inside the gates, there are multiple stops where you can get food and beverages to carry with you along the course. No outside food or drinks are permitted. If you’re looking to eat outside of the gates here’s a list of restaurants nearby:
What to do after: Stay in Dublin and celebrate the Memorial after gates close.
Gather up your friends and head to The Bogey Bar & Grill for an after-party with live music and drink specials, but the best part is… It’s within walking distance of the course!
For more information about who’s playing, ticket sales, course maps and the history of Jack Nicklaus visit www.thememorialtournament.com. Get out and enjoy the golf May 29-June 4!