It’s Dad’s weekend here in Dublin! Lots o’fun activities around town to celebrate Dad.
- Columbus Zoo & Aquarium: Dad gets in free on Sunday with a child’s paid admission. This also applies to all the granddads and papaws out there too! 9990 Riverside Dr. 614-645-3400.
- Sundays at Scioto: Enjoy a free concert on Sunday evening from 7 to 8:30 p.m... “Eric Dove & Green Light Go” will play country and rock favorites. 7377 Riverside Dr. 614-889-7444.
- Brunch: When you bring your Dad in to Mezzo for Father's Day, he gets a free small bucket of balls at the Safari Golf Club Driving Range! 12 W. Bridge Street. 614-889-6100.
- Matt the Miller’s offers a Sunday brunch that any Dad would love. Starting at 10 a.m..., treat Dad to a scrumptious meal complete with a Bloody Mary Bar. 6725 Avery-Muirfield Dr. 614-799-9100.
- Outdoor activities: Does dad like to fish? Hike? Bike? Try one of Dublin’s 58 parks for some time outside. Hike the Indian Run Falls behind the Dublin library. Fish along the banks of the Scioto River or in the ponds around town. Bike the trail at Glacier Ridge Metro Park to experience woods, prairie and wetlands in one ride.
- Golf: The Golf Club of Dublin offers a true links-style experience and offers one of the nicest patios in Dublin. Call for tee times. 5805 Eiterman Road. 614-792-3825.
- Beer: Dad’s have been known to enjoy a fresh pint now or then. Did you know Whole Foods has “The Local”? This gastropub inside the store offers growlers to go and flavors change often. 3670 West Dublin-Granville Road. 614-760-5556.