Easter is this Sunday and it’s a great time to go to Brunch with the entire family! Here is a list of the Easter Brunches that will be available in Dublin, Ohio on Sunday, April 8 (2012)! Please call ahead for reservations as restaurants will fill quickly.
- Salvi’s Italian Bistro – The Grand Buffet at Salvi’s starts at 10 a.m. and continues until 8 p.m. The day begins with Scrambled Eggs, bacon, sausage and all your breakfast favorites and transitions to Roast Lamb, Roast Prime Rib of Beef, Baked Ham and Baked fresh Fish. Side items include fresh fruit, cheese platters, green beans, chilled shrimp, bowtie pasta and don’t forget the Pasta Salvi! Adults $25.99, Children ages 5-11 $12.99 and children 4 and under are free. www.salvisbistro.com 5000 Upper Metro Place, Dublin. 614/874-0466.
- J. Liu’s – Known for their great combination of American and Asian favorites, J. Liu’s Easter Brunch will include Prime Rib of Beef, Baked Ham, Omelets made to order, French Toast and Shrimp–in addition to Crab Rangoon, Spring Rolls, Spicy Chicken, Fried Rice and a large assortment of other wonderful sides and specialty desserts. Their buffet begins at 10 a.m. and will end at 4 p.m. Adults $25.99, Seniors $22.99, Children ages 4 – 11 $12.99 and children 3 and under are free. www.jliurestaurant.com 50 West Bridge Street, Dublin. 614/718-1818.
- Matt the Miller’s will be serving an upscale Easter Brunch this Sunday from 11-4pm. Carving stations and enhanced Chef selections will be served in addition to their already fabulous Sunday Brunch. Adults $24.95, Children 5-10 $7.95, children 4 and under are free with paying adult. www.MtMTavern.com 6725 Avery-Muirfield Drive. 614/799-9100.
- Whole Foods of Dublin is serving an organic fresh All-You-Can-Eat Easter Brunch from 10 a.m.- 2 p.m. in their store. Enjoy Herbed Leg of Lamb, Fresh Carved Ham, Made to Order Omelets, French toast and Pancakes, Pasta Salads, Fresh Fruit and Veggie Salads, Desserts made to order and much more. Adults $25, Children under 12 $12.50, Children under 5 are free. www.wholefoodsmarket.com 3670 W. Dublin-Granville Road, Columbus. 614/760-5556.
- Crowne Plaza Dublin Hotel – The Dublin Metro Bar & Grill (at the Crowne Plaza Dublin) is offering a dynamic Easter brunch from 10 a.m.-2:30 p.m. that includes a chef’s carving station, omelet and crepe stations, breakfast and dinner items, children’s buffet, ice sculptures and live piano music. Reservations required. $27.95 adults, $18.95 seniors, kids ages 6-11, $14.95. Children under 6 free. 600 Metro Pl. N, Dublin 614/764-2200 www.crowneplaza.com/dublinoh
- Columbus Marriott Northwest will be hosting an upscale buffet from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. Roasted Leg of Lamb with Mint Jelly, Prime Rib of Beef, Roasted Turkey Breast will be a few of the hot items available along with traditional sides. Chilled Shrimp, smoked scallops, crab claws and poached salmon will also be featured, as well as breakfast items like made-to-order omelettes and waffles, bacon, sausage and fresh fruit. Fresh baked Danish, muffins and croissants will be available in addition to a bountiful array of pastries and chocolate. Adults $31.95, Seniors $24.95, Children 5-12 are $14.95 and children under 5 are free. www.columbusmarriottnorthwest.com 5605 Blazer Parkway, Dublin. 614/791-1000.
- Golf Club of Dublin will start their brunch at 12:30 p.m. with a fun Bunny Hunt for the children. Enjoy brunch favorites of Baked Ham, Prime Rib, made to order Omelettes as well as fresh fruit, salads, side dishes, pastries and desserts. Adults $21.95, Children under 12 are $12.95 and children under 4 are free. www.golfclubofdublin.com 5805 Eiterman Road, Dublin. 614/792-3825.
- The Bogey Inn will be hosting an Easter Brunch from 10 am to 3 pm. Enjoy Carved Prime Rib, Turkey and Ham, an omelette station, breakfast favorites and delicious sides and desserts. Adults are $18.99 and children are $8.99. www.bogeyinn.com 6013 Glick Road, Powell. 614/766-1900.
- Tucci’s Bistro invites you to enjoy either a brunch buffet (11 a.m.-3 p.m.)or a dinner buffet (4-8 p.m.). Both buffets will feature chef stations, a selection of fresh salads, shrimp, smoked salmon, grilled chicken, assorted side dishes and mini desserts. The full menu can be found online at www.tuccisbistro.com. 35 North High Street. 792-3466.
For other dining options in Dublin, Ohio, visit www.IrishisanAttitude.com or call the Dublin Ohio Convention & Visitors Bureau at 800/245-8387.
~Post by Katie