The holiday season is here and your family is on their way. How will you keep them entertained during their time in Dublin? Use this holiday checklist to keep everyone in holly, jolly spirits!
2. Skate the The Chiller- Enjoy a family activity where each person can glide at their own pace. Practice your best skating moves while listening to the DJ play your favorite jams.
3. Visit the Wildlights- Light up the night with a trip to the Columbus Zoo & Aquariums Wildlights show with over 3 million LED lights scattered among The Zoo.
4. Pictures with Santa- You’re never too old to sit on Santa’s lap. Dine, skate or witness him scuba-diving with the Santa Sightings around Dublin.
5. Irish Christmas in America- This family favorite is back for the 11th season at the Abbey Theater. An Irish Christmas Classic!
6. 12 Elves Scavenger Hunt- Let the kids find the 12 elves around Historic Dublin while you browse the shops to fulfill wish lists. Find all 12 before Dec. 17th to be entered to win the grand prize!
7. Ski at Mad River Mountain- Race down the mountain or take a leisurely glide with snow tubing at Mad River Mountain. This is a great way for the entire family to be active outdoors during the winter months.
8. Eat, Drink & Be Merry- Dublin is home to an array of restaurants to satisfy anyone’s taste buds. With options like kids eat free and gift card discounts, eating out with a family in Dublin is made easy!
9. Christmas Tree Cutting- Take the family to pick out this year’s Christmas tree then take it home for an evening of Christmas music, ornament hanging and memories!
10. Take a Family Photo- Take your Christmas card photo in Dublin with the beautiful back drops to get the best “like”-worthy photo.
11. Gingerbread House Decorating- Create a gingerbread house together with lots of candy trimmings to set up on display for the holidays at Our Cupcakery.
Use #SoDublin during your holiday adventures with the family to be featured on our website!