Winter is here, but there's very little snow to enjoy during the chilly months this year. Forget the snow and have some fun with friends and family at our top winter fun spots in Dublin. From the avid sports lover to the curious future scientist, there are winter activities for everyone in the City with Irish Attitude. Stay active and beat cabin fever this winter even when the snow is not falling!
- The Chiller- Visit "the coolest place for family fun in Columbus" at the Chiller Ice Rink Dublin. Ice skating is a great afternoon activity to get some exercise and still have fun! Enjoy daily public skating, sign-up for classes or host a party in their event space. The Chiller has an upbeat atmosphere to bring chilly fun with an indoor twist. For dates and times click HERE.
- COSI- Looking for some hands-on fun with the family? Visit the Center of Science and Industry (COSI) and make new discoveries. Explore signature experiences like the high wire unicycle and the Planetarium, as well as their traveling exhibits that keep the fun moving. The kids will be having so much fun, they won't realize they're learning!
- Star Lanes Polaris- Show off your skills with friends at Star Lanes Polaris bowling alley. They offer daily menu deals at "The Point", a game room and 20 state-of-the-art bowling lanes. Star Lanes Polaris accommodates all bowlers ranging from beginner to pro with bumpers, light and heavy weight balls, as well as children's tools to make the most out of your visit. Learn more about promos and events HERE.
- Dublin Community Recreation Center- Sign-up for a recreation sports league, workout, swim or visit the Abbey Theater of Dublin all at the Dublin Community Recreation Center. With daily sessions in the indoor leisure pool, the kids would have a blast sliding into the pool and swimming around the aquatic playground. Opening at 5:30am Monday-Friday the Recreation Center is available for everyone this winter! For pricing and schedules click HERE.
- Phoenix Bats- Head to Phoenix Bats for a factory tour of the baseball bat making process. You'll learn about how the business got started, what it's like working with pros and the process in creating a great bat. See the process from start to finish including wood selection, computer-aided design and a trip out on the shop floor for an up-close view of the bat making and finishing. Learn more.
Post any of your Dublin winter fun photos with #SoDublin to share good spots to enjoy winter fun!