It’s that time of year again… time to say goodbye to summer and hello new classes, teachers, and schoolmates! A majority of students in Central Ohio have already headed back to the classroom, but for those attending Dublin City Schools, there’s still some time to embrace the last few days of summer! Classes begin on August 27; start the new school year off right (and ease the transition) with some of these ideas:
- 1 Stop Bead Shop – Show some team spirit with beads in school colors!
- The Morgan House – Complete a packed lunch with special napkins or gourmet jellies, and get cute locker decorations and personalized school supplies.
- Ohio History Center – Experience education in the 1800s with a trip to the Ohio Village School House.
- Sunny St. Café – Gather for a family breakfast before the early mornings resume.
- Whole Foods – Find Lunch Skins (reusable sandwich bags) and ideas for a healthy lunch (almond butter and jelly sandwiches, hummus and veggies, ect.).
- Woodhouse Spa – Back to school time can be stressful for mom, too. Book a massage or a mani / pedi to relax!
For more shopping, dining, and attraction ideas, visit the Dublin Convention & Visitors Bureau website: www.IrishIsAnAttitude.com.
~ Post by Dawn