With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, it’s probably time to decide (if you haven’t already) where to take your dinner date. Dublin, Ohio, has restaurants that suit all tastes – whether you prefer an upscale bistro, casual pub or groovy pizzeria. Here are a few of our favorites:
1. La Scala - An elegant Italian bistro featuring handmade pastas, gourmet pizzas, prime steaks, seafood entrees and more. Enjoy a nightly happy hour in their martini lounge and live music throughout the week.
2. Mezzo - A Historic Dublin restaurant offering modern Italian cuisine and a full wine list. Try the weekly prix-fixe menu while admiring the beautiful interiors. If the weather is warmer, take your pick of three outdoor patios.
3. Oscars - A restaurant and wine bar on the north end of Historic Dublin with a menu featuring gourmet pastas, steaks, seafood and more. Listen to regularly scheduled live entertainment and / or enjoy some fresh air while sitting on the outdoor patio.
4. Matt the Miller's - An eatery serving tavern classics with a twist and an extensive beer / wine selection. Visit throughout the week for $5 appetizers and drink specials during happy hour.
5. Dublin Village Tavern - A Historic Dublin watering hole featuring home-made tavern fare in large portions. Treat yourself to an Irish Egg Roll, Irish Car Bomb Brownie or a nice helping of Bangers & Mashed.
6. Mellow Mushroom - A funky pizzeria serving handmade pies (gluten-free available), hoagies, calzones and salads. Try The Marley, Hey Dude or other item unique to the Dublin / Polaris locations.
For more information on restaurants in Dublin, Ohio, visit www.IrishIsAnAttitude.com.
~ Post by Dawn