We’re just one day away from what some consider the most romantic day of the year! If you have yet to find the perfect gift for your special someone, I’d like to offer a simple piece of advice – you can never go wrong with sweets - and here in Dublin, Ohio, we have a number of shops with Valentine’s Day deals. So, if you’re looking to do things a little different this year, visit one of these local businesses for a special, sweet treat:
1. Our Cupcakery is offering a Valentine’s box (regular or king-size) containing a chocolate cupcake with peanut butter filling and chocolate buttercream, a vanilla cupcake with raspberry filling and signature buttercream, a red velvet cupcake with cream cheese filling and dipped in ganache and a dark chocolate cupcake with ganache filling and raspberry buttercream!
2. Graeter’s has a Valentine’s Pack (available online) that includes pints of Black Cherry Chip, Mint Cookies & Cream, Cherry Chip, Vanilla, Strawberry and Black Raspberry Chip as well as a variety of chocolates in stores.
3. The Sisters Sweet Shoppe has ripe, chocolate covered strawberries, frosted sugar cookies and decorated gift baskets and tins filled with gourmet chocolates, fruits and nuts.
4. Menchie’s is giving their Facebook friends a buy one get one free coupon to use tomorrow only.
5. Winans of Dublin features an assortment of chocolates (separate or in gift packs), coffees and their signature chocolate covered strawberries.
6. Jeni’s Valentine's Day Collection has pints of Banana Cajeta, Double-Toasted Coconut, Guava Cloverton and Roxbury Road.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
For more information on things to do in Dublin, Ohio visit the Dublin Convention & Visitors Bureau website at www.IrishIsAnAttitude.com.
~ Post by Dawn