The Morgan House is a shopping and dining destination for both locals and visitors alike. With an ever changing inventory of seasonal home décor, furniture, and specialty foods offerings, this log cabin has transformed into a virtual mini-mall of boutique offerings.
1. The Morgan House was erected from an original Civil War Era Cabin. The Morgan House as we know it was established in 1985, but before that it was a small log cabin. Shortly after the Civil War, the cabin was dismantled and reassembled on Glick Road. The Morgan House as it is now is 18,000 square feet of furniture, home décor, sweets, treats, and dining. You could spend hours exploring all four floors of this historic shopping destination and we bet you would love every minute of it.
The original log cabin, from which The Morgan House originated.
The main entrance to The Morgan House as it stands today.
2. Their restaurant, open daily for lunch, offers a wide variety of soups, salads and sandwiches. While they have many traditional offerings, you will also find menu items that are unique to the Morgan House. The Morgan House Soup, lobster mac and cheese, and Kendra’s pot pie are some of their most popular items.
@crazyrichardsgirl enjoyed lunch and a girls day out at The Morgan House.
@millies_images (Millie Franz) tried the famous Chicken Pot Pie during her lunch at The Morgan House.
3. Each room or section of The Morgan House offers a different theme. From clothing and jewelry to wine and cocktail, Morgan House has it all and they have it organized in a way that will makes it easier to navigate all 18,000 square feet of unique goodies.
4. There is a whole room filled with chocolates, candies, and gourmet foods. You read that right. Updated all the time with seasonal goodies, this colorful and delicious section of The Morgan House is a must see. Pick up anything from red velvet donut mix to handmade sauces from Stonewall Kitchen. Many of the products offered in the shopping section are also used in the restaurant on a daily basis.
@debgavin celebrated the changing of the seasons with some of her favorite candies from The Morgan House.
5. Their home décor and furniture sections will give you all kinds of design inspiration. Whether you’re just picking up some small tabletop accessories or want to totally revamp your home, the Morgan House has everything you need. They even offer home decorating services so you can get your version of The Morgan House look.
For more photos of fun around Dublin, check us out on Instagram.
For more shopping in Dublin, click here.