Follow the Ghost of Christmas Past to Ohio Village this holiday season and experience the sights and sounds of a Victorian Christmas inspired by the colorful tales of Charles Dickens.Capture the spirit of the holidays through jolly carols, decorations and Christmas traditions.
Bring your family to our 19th century holiday celebration and see Charles Dickens's festive vision of Christmas come to life!
- Meet and interact with residents of Ohio Village–learn how they celebrate the Christmas season and see their homes and businesses
- Interact with Scrooge, Jacob Marley and other characters from Charles Dickens’s “A Christmas Carol”
- Meet Santa Claus, all decked out in Victorian style
- Hear lively carols and enjoy a mug of wassail (a hot seasonal beverage) from our tavern
- Take part in a holiday craft and watch cooking demonstations
- Purchase holiday cookies, roasted chestnuts and visit P. Wylie’s Emporium for the perfect holiday gift
- Sit in a Victorian-era sleigh for a unique family photo