Come to Historic Dublin for free family fun, holiday cheer, and live entertainment. Shop -Dine and Be Merry each Saturday in December!
- 12 Elves of Dublin begins. Find the 12 Elves hidden in Historic Dublin businesses and win prizes!
- Groovin' with the Grinch: 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. in Bri-Hi Square - Meet and greet with the Grinch and Cindy Lou and learn some Grinchy dance moves! Enjoy hot chocolate, cookies, Christmas music, photo ops, and more!
- Ugly Sweater Crawl: 6 p.m.- 9 p.m. - Grab your crew and your ugliest sweater and make your way through the bars of Downtown Dublin. Crawl to five participating stops and redeem a stamp for your drink purchase. Turn your completed passport in at the drop-off businesses and be entered to win the grand prize!
- Brunch with Santa: 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. at North High Brewing
- Wreaths Across America: 10:30 a.m. at the Dublin Cemetery
- Visit with Santa at the Toy Store: 2 p.m. - 4 p.m. at the Dublin Toy Emporium - Get your picture with Santa and grab some last minute gifts.