COSI proudly welcomes Marvel: Universe of Super Heroes on November 26, 2021.
Be the first of your friends to see this world class exhibit.
Don’t miss the chance to see more than 300 original artifacts, including some of Marvel’s most iconic costumes, props, and original art, much of which has never before been put on public display. Watch this video for an exclusive sneak peek into Marvel: Universe of Super Heroes!
From comics to film, from Wakanda to the farthest reaches of the galaxy, this is the mightiest exhibition ever assembled. The exhibition features life-sized recreations of Marvel characters, exclusive original artwork, state-of-the-art interactive experiences, photo-ops, and more.
- Costumes worn by Chadwick Boseman (Black Panther), Letitia Wright (Shuri), and Danai Gurira (Okoye) in Marvel Studios’ Black Panther (2018)
- Captain America costume worn by Chris Evans (2015)
- Peter Quill’s Walkman with Awesome Mix Vol. 1 and the orb from Marvel Studios’ Guardians of the Galaxy, (2014)
- Arc reactor and Mark III Iron Man Armor from Marvel Studios’ Iron Man (2008)
- Black Widow’s costume and batons as worn and wielded by Scarlett Johansson in Marvel Studios’ The Avengers (2012)
- Thor’s costume and hammer as worn and wielded by Chris Hemsworth in Marvel Studios’ The Avengers and Thor: The Dark World (2012-2013)
- Marvel Comics #1 (1939), “The Sub-Mariner,” page 12 – the only known surviving piece of original art from the very first Marvel comic.
- The Pulse #13, page 9 (2006) – in Season One of Netflix series Marvel’s Jessica Jones, Luke and Jessica’s romantic relationship comes to an end. In the comics however, they got married, and in the issue this page is drawn from, their child is born.
- Matt Murdock’s glasses and cane as worn and used by Charlie Cox in Marvel’s Daredevil and Marvel’s The Defenders (2015-2017)
- Luke Cage’s bullet hole-ridden hoodie worn by Mike Colter in Marvel’s Luke Cage (2016)