Celebrate St. Patrick's Day weekend at Dublin's newest Irish Pub! Fado Pub & Kitchen will be opening their doors and closing down the street to host you on their favorite holiday.
Enjoy live music, cocktail stations, Irish dancers, Irish food and more!
Saturday, March 14th:
- Pub opens at 9 a.m. for brunch.
- The outdoor area opens at 9:00 a.m.
- 1 - 4 p.m.: Ladies of Longford (Inside Pub)
- 11 a.m - 2 p.m.: The Mclans
- 2:30 p.m - 5:30 p.m.: Lt Dan's New Legs
- 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.: Off The Hook
- Don't miss special Pipes and Drums performance!
$20 cover starts at 11 a.m. 21+ after 6 p.m.
Tuesday, March 17th:
- Pub opens at 8 a.m. for brunch.
- The outdoor area opens at noon.
- 12 p.m - 3 p.m.: Paul Vincenzo Duo
- 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.: Reganomics
- Special performances from Pipes and Drums and Regan-Rankin Irish Dancers.
$20 cover starts at noon 21+ after 6 p.m.
Get your tickets for the ultimate St. Paddy's Day destination here or by clicking the link above.
- Single Day: $20
- 2 Ticket Party Pack includes 2 drink vouchers with each ticket: $35