"Temptations" was established in 2003 as an antique business with "a bit" of yarn. During the past 13 years, Knitting Temptations has evolved into a full-service local yarn shop. Karen and her staff sell yarns from around the world as well as the necessary support tools and supplies for knitting and crochet. Several expert instructors offer an array of knitting and crochet classes.
The following safety measures will be in place in store starting May 14:
- Visits by appointment only Visits limited to 45 minutes to allow for staff to sanitize between appointments
- Only two guests allowed in the store at a time
- Guests and staff must wear a mask and keep a social distance of six feet or more
- Please leave purses, bags, etc. in your car. We will have bags available for guests
- For their safety and ours, children will not be permitted inside the building
- All customers and staff must follow social distancing guidelines