The new Riverside Crossing Park encompasses both sides of the Scioto River to further enhance and connect Historic Dublin and Bridge Park. Featuring multiple green spaces, water features and a brand new pedestrian tunnel.
Here is a look at the distinctive features at Riverside Crossing Park:
- Shaded gathering space with lighting
- Gas fireplace
- Overlook of the Scioto River
- Flowing water feature that provides a relaxing ambiance
- Built-in amphitheater-style seating next to the water feature
Starting December 17, a temporary ice rink will be open in the park through mid-March 2022. Admission is $10 per person and includes complimentary skate rental. Skaters are welcome to bring their own skates, but the admission rate remains the same.
- December 20- 30: Noon - 9 p.m.
- Christmas Eve: Noon - 5 p.m.
- Closed Christmas Day
- New Year's Eve: Noon - 5 p.m.
- New Year's Day: 3 - 9 p.m.
- Fridays: 5 - 9 p.m.
- Saturdays: Noon - 9 p.m.
- Sundays: Noon - 6 p.m.