Zoombezi Bay features 17 water slides -- including the Big Boa Falls and the Python Plunge. Big Boa Falls offers surprises at every turn (including an enclosed section), followed by a 30-ft drop down a steep hill! Python Plunge is an authentic watercoaster -- Zoombezi Bay's first! Visitors can also enjoy the Wild Tides (a 544,500 gallon wave pool with waves reaching up to four feet high), SoundSurfer, Crocktail Creek (for adults only), a lazy river, Baboon Lagoon and the Cyclone (a four-person raft cruises into the largest enclosed reducing-radius tunnel in the world). Splash around at Otter Banks! This attraction features an aquatic-themed obstacle course, two body slides with surprise drops, cabanas, and more!
Explore the many dry rides at Jungle Jack's Landing or enjoy a private cabana, a snack, lunch or a cool drink between rides. This 22.7 acre water wonderland is part of the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium.
Park your car once and visit both attractions for one price -- Zoombezi Bay pass includes admission to the Columbus Zoo.
- Children under 3: Free
- Child (3-9): $33.99 online
- General Admission (10-59): $38.99 online
- Senior (60+): $33.99 online
- Parking: $10 (Prepay is recommended. Credit card only accepted on-site)
*Memberships, two-day tickets and group rates available.
Hours for 2022 Season:
- May 21 - 22: Preview Weekend
- May 28 - August 7: 10:30 am - 7 pm
- August 8 - 12: 10:30 am - 6 pm
- August 13 - 14, 20 - 21, 27 - 28, September 3 - 5: 10:30 am - 7 pm - Weekends Only
- September 16: 6 pm - 12 am - ZOMBIEzi Bay Opening Night
Please check zoombezibay.com for opening and hours updates.