Zoombezi Bay features 17 water slides -- including the Big Boa Falls and the Python Plunge. Big Boa Falls offers surprises at every turn (including an enclosed section), followed by a 30-ft drop down a steep hill! Python Plunge is an authentic watercoaster -- Zoombezi Bay's first! Visitors can also enjoy the Wild Tides (a 544,500 gallon wave pool with waves reaching up to four feet high), SoundSurfer, Crocktail Creek (for adults only), a lazy river, Baboon Lagoon and the Cyclone (a four-person raft cruises into the largest enclosed reducing-radius tunnel in the world). Splash around at Otter Banks! This attraction features an aquatic-themed obstacle course, two body slides with surprise drops, cabanas, and more!
Explore the many dry rides at Jungle Jack's Landing. Enjoy a private cabana, a snack, lunch or a cool drink between rides. This 22.7 acre water wonderland is part of the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium.
Park your car once and visit both attractions for one price -- Zoombezi Bay pass includes admission to the Columbus Zoo.
Before you visit, please review the Zoombezi Bay Reopening Plan to know what to expect and what they are doing to keep guests safe. Click here to view the full plan.
Admission: Tickets must be purchased in advance online. No tickets will be sold on-site.
- Children under 3: Free
- Child (3-9): $23.99 online
- General Admission (10-59): $29.99 online
- Senior (60+): $23.99 online
- Parking: $10 (Prepay is reccomended. Credit card only accepted on-site)
*Memberships, two-day tickets and group rates available.
Hours for 2020 Season:
- Opening to all guests on Monday, June 22
- June 22 - August 9: 10:30 am - 7 pm
- August 10- 14: 10:30 am - 6 pm
- August 15- 16: 10:30 am - 7 pm, weekends ONLY through Labor Day
- August 17- 18: 10:30 am - 6 pm
- August 19- 21: 5 pm - 9 pm
- August 22- 23: 10:30 am - 7 pm
- August 24- 28: 5 pm - 9 pm
- August 29- 30: 10:30 am - 7 pm
- August 31- September 4: 5 pm - 9 pm
- September 5- 7: 10:30 am - 7 pm
Please check zoombezibay.com for opening and hours updates.