Zoombezi Bay features 17 water slides -- including the Big Boa Falls and the Python Plunge. Big Boa Falls offers surprises at every turn (including an enclosed section), followed by a 30-ft drop down a steep hill! Python Plunge is an authentic watercoaster -- Zoombezi Bay's first! Visitors can also enjoy the Wild Tides (a 544,500 gallon wave pool with waves reaching up to four feet high), SounSurfer, Crocktail Creek (for adults only), a lazy river, Baboon Lagoon and the Cyclone (a four-person raft cruises into the largest enclosed reducing-radius tunnel in the world). Splash around at Otter Banks! This attraction features an aquatic-themed obstacle course, two body slides with surprise drops, cabanas, and more!
Explore the many dry rides at Jungle Jack's Landing. Enjoy a private cabana, a snack, lunch or a cool drink between rides. This 22.7 acre water wonderland is part of the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium.
Park your car once and visit both attractions for one price -- Zoombezi Bay pass includes admission to the Columbus Zoo too.
- Children under 3: Free
- Child (3-9): $26.99 at door, $23.99 online
- General Admission (10-59): $34.00 at door, $29.99 online
- Senior (60+): $26.99 at door, $23.99 online
- Parking: $10
*Memberships, two-day tickets and group rates available.
Hours for 2020 Season:
- Opening Weekend TBD
- TBD- August 9: 10:30 am - 8 pm
- August 10- 14: 10:30 am - 6 pm
- August 15- 16, 22- 23: 10:30 am - 7 pm, weekends ONLY through Labor Day
- August 17- 18: 10:30 am - 6 pm
- August 29- 30, September 5-7: 10:30 am - 7 pm, weekends ONLY through Labor Day
- Closed: August 19- 21, August 24- 28, and August 31- September 4
Please check zoombezibay.com for opening and hours updates.