Opened on March 17, 2020, The Dublin Link is the longest span, single tower S-shaped suspension bridge in the world.
The Link connects Historic Dublin to Bridge Park making Downtown Dublin a vibrant, walkable destination for locals and visitors alike.
Coming soon: Riverside Crossing Park. Learn more about the future park here.
When visiting the Dublin Link, please follow these safety guidelines:
- Stay 6 ft. away from others.
- Wear a mask if 6 ft. physical distance can't be maintained.
- Refrain from touching handrails.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- If the bridge seems crowded when you arrive, please come back another time.
- If you feel ill, stay home.