Valentine's Day is approaching and the same thought is running through everyone's mind, "what should I do for my loved ones?" We have the answer! Bring them to Dublin. Let us help you plan the perfect date for your Valentine with this list of gifts and events.
1. Take a class at Our Cupcakery. Unleash your inner cake decorator with a "Nailed It" style competition or gather your gals for a Galentine's Day Cookie Decorating class.
2. Book a Singing Valentine with Paris 75! Show your special someone how much you care with a personalized singing telegram performed by the Singing Buckeyes and a dozen handcrafted French Macaroons. Book here.
4. Give a sweet gift from Kilwins or Winan's. From hand-crafted caramels to chocolate-covered strawberries, and heart-shaped boxes to locally made fudge, these sweet stops are the perfect places to pick up something sugary and satisfying for your sweetie.
5. Book a private igloo dining experience at VASO Rooftop Lounge. Your significant other is sure to be impressed by unique tapas, craft cocktails and one of Dublin's best views this Valentine's Day. Not feeling the love this year? Book the Anti-Valentine's Day package, which includes a round of shots, spray paint (washable chalk spray) and an inflatable baseball bat. Book here.
6. Shop the Valentine's Market at North Market Bridge Park. Shop unique gifts, ingredients for a romantic meal, flowers, and more on February 11 from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
7. Give a thoughtful gift from Boho 72 Boutique. From jewelry and dresses to handbags and pillows, this local shop has the perfect present for the fashionista.