Valentine's Day is approaching and the same thought is running through everyone's mind, "what should I do for my loved ones?" We have the answer! Bring them to Dublin. Let us help you plan the perfect date for your Valentine with this list of gifts and events.
1. Take a class at Our Cupcakery. Learn to bake French macaroons with your valentine or invite your girls out for a Galentine's Day cookie baking class!
2. Give the gift of relaxation at Woodhouse Day Spa. Treat your valentine to the spa service of your choice or book a couple's massage to enjoy together. See the details on their Valentine's Day deals here.
3. Enjoy special Valentine's Day-themed activities at COSI. Love Valentine's Day? Good! Hate it? You'll still love this event. Learn what makes someone attractive, what causes us to fall in love and more at this 21+ event. Check out more details here.
5. Give a sweet gift from Kilwins or Winan's. From hand-crafted caramels to chocolate-covered strawberries, and heart-shaped boxes to locally made fudge, these sweet stops are the perfect places to pick up something sugary and satisfying for your sweetie.
6. Book a private igloo dining experience at VASO Rooftop Lounge. Your significant other is sure to be impressed by unique tapas, craft cocktails and one of Dublin's best views this Valentine's Day. Book here.
7. Enjoy a special 6-course menu at 1487 Brewery. While you're working through six courses from Guest Chef, Matthew Heaggans, enjoy a live pianist, jazz singer, photo booth, champagne toast, and more. Visit the VIP lounge for some extra Valentine's Day magic. Get your tickets.
8. Surf and Turf at Market Bar. Enjoy a 6-course Surf & Turf dinner from some of your favorite vendors in North Market Bridge Park. Costal Local, Saddleberk, and Market Bar are teaming up to bring you a night of food and cocktails to remember. Get your tickets.
***Bonus tip: In a relationship with an animal lover? Admission to the Columbus Zoo & Aquarium is half off through February!