Valentine's Day is approaching and the same thought is running through everyone's mind, "what should I do for my loved ones?" We have the answer! Bring them to Dublin. Let us help you plan the perfect date for your Valentine with this list of gifts and events.
2. Give the gift of relaxation at Woodhouse Day Spa. Treat your valentine to the spa service of your choice or book a couple's massage to enjoy together. See the details on their Valentine's Day deals here.
3. Enjoy special Valentine's Day-themed activities at COSI. Love Valentine's Day? Good! Hate it? You'll still love this event. Learn what makes someone attractive, what causes us to fall in love and more at this 21+ event. Check out more details here.
5. Give a sweet gift from Kilwins or Winan's. From hand-crafted caramels to chocolate-covered strawberries, and heart-shaped boxes to locally made fudge, these sweet stops are the perfect places to pick up something sugary and satisfying for your sweetie.
6. Book a private igloo dining experience at VASO Rooftop Lounge. Your significant other is sure to be impressed by unique tapas, craft cocktails and one of Dublin's best views this Valentine's Day. Book here.
7. Enjoy a special 3-course menu at La Scala. While you're working through three courses, enjoy live music from The Rick Brunetto Big Band. Add a bottle of wine and La Scala is sure to serve up some Valentine's Day magic. Make a reservation.
***Bonus tip: In a relationship with an animal lover? Admission to the Columbus Zoo & Aquarium is half off through February!