Valentine's Day is approaching and the same thought is running through everyone's mind, "what should I do for my loved ones?" We have the perfect answer! Bring the ones you love to Dublin. Let us help you plan the perfect date for your Valentine with this list of deals and events.
2. Give the gift of relaxation at Woodhouse Day Spa. Treat your valentine to the spa service of your choice or book a duet massage to enjoy together. See the details on their Valentine's Day deals here.
3. Enjoy special Valentine's Day themed activities at COSI After Dark. Love Valentine's Day? Good! Hate it? You'll still love this event. Bask in the love with hands on activities or celebrate being single by naming a cockroach after your ex (no seriously, that's a thing). Check out more details here.
4. Dinner by the fire at the Morgan House. Enjoy a 6-course meal, prepared in house by the Morgan House chef, and enjoy the ambiance of the Morgan House.
5. Valentine's Day igloos at VASO Rooftop Lounge. Haven't experienced VASO's igloos yet? Now is the perfect time! Enjoy some romance and one of Dublin's best views this Valentine's Day.
6. Enjoy a special prix fixe menu at Hyde Park. Enjoy a surf & turf or order off the early night two-course menu! Add a bottle of champagne and Hyde Park is sure to serve up some Valentine's Day magic.
7. Flights & Flambe at La Chatelaine. Experience your steak dinner with a little something extra! La chatelaine is offering a special champagne flight and a flambe presentation of crepes suzette.
9. Bring the kids along at Rusty Bucket. Kids eat free at The Rusty Bucket on February 14th, so bring them with and celebrate all your Valentines!