Summer is upon us and there’s so much to see and do in Dublin, Ohio! To help get you started, we created a list of 50 things to do in Dublin to keep you occupied all season long.
Events & Happenings
2. Sit back, relax and enjoy the tunes of live music during Sundays at Scioto, running from August 15 to October 3, 2021.
3. Order up at Food Truck Wednesdays happening from 11 am - 1 pm every week at Coffman Park.
4. Sip, stroll and stay awhile in Dublin's Designated Outdoor Refreshment Areas, activated Thursday-Saturday 5 pm - 10 pm.
5. Cruise through hundreds of high rollers at the Arthritis Car Show, August 20-21, 2021.
6. Honor America’s birthday with fireworks, a parade and live music at the Independence Day Celebration.
7. Channel your inner baker and take a how-to class at OurCupCakery in Historic Dublin. Multiple classes are available throughout the year.
8. Treat your best friend to a sweet outing at Dog’s night out with Graeter’s Ice Cream on July 1, August 5 and September 2.
Arts & Culture
9. Uncover Dublin’s Native American roots at these historic sites.
10. Get in touch with your artsy side with a self-guided mobile tour of Dublin’s more than 70 Public Art pieces.
11. Use the clues to find Dublin’s hidden Riverboxes – a geocaching adventure!
12. Read about some local Far From Ordinary Heroes and share your own story.
14. Hop into reading the inspiration behind the Ballantrae Dancing Hares and stay for the splash pad close by.
15. Take a tasty walking tour throughout Downtown Dublin with help from Columbus Food Adventures.
16. Sip and dine al fresco at these new Dublin patios.
18. Scream for ice cream at these top 7 must-taste ice cream shops in Dublin.
19. Have the happiest of hours at Mezzo, where you can get $10 bottles of wine every weekday from 4-7.
20. See the best of Dublin dining with an Irish flare as you sip your way through the Celtic Cocktail Trail. Visit five stops and redeem your passport for a prize!
21. See why Dublin Village Tavern is a local favorite when you ask for the Irish Kettle Dinner - Slainte!
22. Get a bird’s eye view of the Scioto River while sipping a hand-crafted cocktail at VASO Rooftop Lounge.
23. Satisfy your soul with sophisticated southern comfort food at Hen Quarter in Bridge Park.
24. Channel your inner child and pick from the chocolate and candy case at Winan’s Coffee + Chocolates.
25. Brunch on the patio and enjoy a sip of summer at Tucci’s.
26. Turn the kids into Fairy Finders and take them on the Irish Fairy Door Trail. Find all 12 fairy doors and redeem their passports for prizes.
27. Watch homemade sweet recipes come to life at Kilwins in Bridge Park.
28. Run through the iconic Field of Corn – each ear reaching more than 6 feet tall!
29. Get your game on retro-style at 16 Bit Bar + Arcade in Bridge Park.
30. Find your new favorite for all things fun and explore these 10 playful parks your kids will love.
31. Roll into happiness with duckpin bowling at PINS Mechanical Company in Bridge Park.
32. Splash into summer and swim your heart out at Zoombezi Bay, right next to the Columbus Zoo!
33. Channel your little one's inner ninja warrior and have them take on the obstacle course at Glacier Ridge Metro Park.
34. Watch sea lions swim from all around you in the 360-degree observation tunnel at the Adventure Cove exhibit at the Columbus Zoo & Aquarium.
35. Walk or bike across The Dublin Link, a 750-foot pedestrian bridge connecting both sides of Downtown Dublin.
36. Stroll down the wooden path to see one of the most beloved waterfalls in Dublin – Hayden Run Falls!
37. Watch the sun go down from the observation platform at Glacier Ridge Metro Park.
38. Pick your own berries and savor the sweetness at Mitchell’s Berries in Plain City.
39. Grab your pole and tackle box and head out to Red Trabue Nature Preserve to catch a fish!
40. Bask in the beauty of nature and wildlife as you explore the boardwalk at Dublin Kiwanis Riverwalk Park.
41. Bike about and find new routes on these scenic bike paths in Dublin.
42. Explore these 5 routes to the river and see why the Scioto is one of Dublin's greatest natural wonders.
43. Get fresh finds and reveal in the retail at the Dublin Market, featuring more than 100 vendors every Saturday morning in Bridge Park.
44. Get ready for your close-up and snag some of the latest styles from Boho 72 Boutique in Historic Dublin.
45. Browse through the local products and take home something your loved ones will adore from Extravagifts on High Street.
46. Find your favorites as you browse the four floors of the gift shop at The Morgan House. Stay for lunch and dine in their log cabin-style restaurant.
47. Take a day and treat yourself to these spa experiences in Dublin.
48. Find the latest trends and grab a haul from Apricot Lane Boutique in Bridge Park.
49. Say "yes way rosé" your very own bottle of wine from Coast Wine House and say for a sip on their serene patio.
50. Stretch it out and find the best in athleisure at Bend Active. Don’t miss their Dublin section!
Visit Dublin, Ohio this summer for 50-times the fun and don’t forget to share your memories with us using #SoDublin.
For more travel inspiration, click here.